|por MARTINEZ.A @ en Chatarra de Barcos|
|por CARLOS A BACCHELLA @ en Chatarra de Railes|
IMPORT �C EXPORT
MAR DEL PLATA �C ARGENTINA
EMAIL [hidden email]
Date: JANUARY 25h, 2019
FULL CORPORATE OFFER USED
RAILS TO: END BUYER
The undersigned company, CRCR INC. located in ONTARIO CANADA is an reputable
Hereby issue this FULL CORPERATE OFFER with full corporate and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury
confirms that we are ready, willing and able to provide.
The commodity pricelist that we offer is varies and subjected to change without prior notice base of flotation
and development in international energy market.
1. Technical terms: USED RAIL R50-R65
2. Origin: Canada-UK.- CIS Europe
3. Specifications and Chemical
Used Rail: R50 (51.67KG/Meter, GOST 7173-55),
Used Rail: R65 (64.72KG/Meter, GOST 8161-75).
Size & Weight: Length: 12meter ~ 12.5meter Maximum or less according to buyer’s instruction;
Width: 5.5 inches; Weight: 64.72Kg.
No fishplates or steel pieces or bolts are attached to the used rails. All rails are clean and straight.
No pitting. Only atmospheric rust.
No heavy rust. It is mandatory that Rails must be cut into length 1.2 meter (max.) before shipment.
Mn: 0.60% - 1.05%;
C: 0.54% - 0.82%;
Si: 0.18% - 0.40%;
S: 0.04% Max.;
P: 0.035% Max.;
As: 0.01% Max of Mass Share;
4. Norms - R-50 / R-65
The scrap consists of R-50 / R-65
Used Rails shall be considered free of alloys when the residual alloying elements do not exceed.
5. Packing: Container or Bulk Shipment.
6. Inspection: Inspection will be carried out by SGS or any reputed inspection agency for quality and
quantity/weights at the load port. A certificate issued by the inspecting agency will form part of documents
along with B/L, Invoice etc. Also cargo inspection by SGS or a reputed inspection agency will be carried out at
the destination port on arrival and a report to the effect will be issued.
7. Quantity: at request of the buyer, the total quantity during on contract is 4.000,000MT, probable
to increase more.
Minimum loads 30.000MT, to load on CIF Chittagong Bangladesh
8.1 Price: USD $ 290 /MT Gross CIF Chittagong Bangladesh
8.2 Payment: By DLC or SBLC or irrevocable non-transferable Documentary letter of credit payable
100% at sight (will be provided by the bank of the buyer to the bank's selling a pre-advise of DLC
or SBLC after signing of the contract),, subject to the condition that the goods are received as per
specification mentioned in the contract at the destination ASWP port and verified by an independent
inspection agency and a certificate issued by the agency to that effect, also cargo inspection by SGS
or a reputed inspection agency will be carried out at the destination port on arrival and a report
to the effect will be issue certificate rail is also totally free of radioactive contamination
8.3 Performance Bond: The seller shall provide 2% of DLC value as performance guarantee.
The buyer agrees to arrange for inspection at destination port at his cost within a period of 3
(three working days from the date of receipt of notice of arrival of the vessel carrying the
Guarantee: on the strength of which the DLC will be transmitted.
8.4 Insurance: Shall be arranged by the seller.
9. Shipment terms:
9.1 Terms of shipment CIF.
9.2 Port of Loading: TBD(to be determined)
9.3 Port of discharge: Mediterranean Port ASWP indicated by Buyer
9.4 Trans-shipment Allowed
9.5 Partial shipment Allowed
9.6 Shipment date: Within 35 working days after receiving the L/C from Buy’s Bank
10.1 Signed commercial invoice in triplicate.
10.2 Full set of three originals and three non-negotiable marine bills of lading issued blank
endorsed, freight prepaid.
10.3 Certifícate of origin.
10.4 Inspection certificate for quality and quantity /weights at the loading port and at the destination port
issued by SGS or a recognized inspection agency.
10.5 Third party documents are acceptable.
10.6 Export permit.
10.7 Assay certificate
● Seller issues FCO at Buyer .
● Buyer sign FCO at Seller., and confirm with a Full ICPO + passport copy
● Seller sends Buyer the draft contract.
● Seller and Buyer confirm contract and procedure.
● Seller and Buyer sign contract and exchange (3) copies.
● Buyer’s Bank sends pre-advice DLC or SBLC to Seller’s Bank .
● The quality and quantity of the goods must be confirmed by SGS at the loading port with the Seller.
● Seller sends Buyer the commercial invoice and the Buyer sign it back to the Seller.
● Seller must insure that the first shipment will be shipped within 15 working days of receiving Buyer’s
● For each shipment, Buyer’s bank will release L/C payable (value equals to the current shipment) to Seller
within one day of the submission of the presentation documents at the discharge port : CERTIFICATE OF
ORIGIN, SGS REPORTS in discharge port for quality and quantity, COMMERCIAL INVOICE. If within 3
working days the Buyer does not submit the SGS report in discharge port, the Buyer’s Bank will release the
L/C to Seller’s Bank.
Sudamerican Group Argentina
|Libre de virus. www.avast.com|
|por Jose A @ en Chatarra Hms|
|por Jose Angel @|
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|